Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wander Lust: The journey begins







































On the bottom rung,
This unknown architecture
Where climbing seems the same as coming down
Find yourself in the sky
Or digging in the ground
The apparatus is never the same
Couldn’t explain it if I tried
But it’s liquid
And it runs through me and borders us
On every side
This strange landscape
You’ll never recognize
Enthusiasm and excitement
Is the fuel you’ll need
Beware of the doubt and the negative thought
Planting
Seeds
Fly across this great expanse
With the reckless abandon
Of a feather in the wind
Watch it rise and fall
I’m ready to begin
Across this parched earth
We’ve sought ideas
That kept us awake and alive
Disconnect the oxygen
The restraints of logic and time
We’ve charted an unknown landscape
I couldn’t explain if I tried

Don’t know how to maneuver
this awkward Apparatus,
a clumsy body

a wandering mind….

No comments:

Post a Comment